Dental Nurse Appraisal – Decontamination of instruments
Effective decontamination of instruments is a key element of infection control which is highlighted by the GDC as a core subject for CPD. By undertaking this simple appraisal and acquiring essential knowledge through some of the links we provide, your practice can provide evidence for CQC compliance and offer free verifiable CPD for dental nurses.
Activity Suitable For:
- Dental Nurses |
Please Read This First
This activity has been separated into the four tabbed sections listed above:
- The activity details can be downloaded from the bottom of this section.
- Related Information: provides information related to this activity on other websites and documents you can download.
- Certification: provides guidance for Practice Managers on how to offer verifiable CPD in your practice and issue certificates for this activity.
- Shared Links: provides answers to FAQ’s and offers further information related to work based CPD.
(Suggested Verifiable Hours for this Activity: 1 Hour)
Practice Manager / Provider Information
To offer this as a verifiable CPD activity for your staff please complete the following:
- Login and enter the title for the certificate: Dental Nurse Appraisal - Decontamination of instruments.
- Enter the verifiable CPD hours for this activity. (Suggested time of 1 hour)
- Dental Nurse(s) need to participate in the appraisal and demonstrate an understanding of the essential facts.
- Issue certificates using their GDC numbers when they have completed the activity.
Practice Manager / Provider FAQ's
- Can I provide CPD for my dental professionals? - The facts: Clear and concise information on the GDC website
- Do I have to be ‘approved by’ or registered with the GDC in order to offer verifiable CPD?
- How do I record this activity and issue certificates?
- How do I register as a provider with CPDrecords.com?
- If you are not already registered with CPDrecords.com DO IT NOW. It’s free, simple and easy!